10. Epidemiological Studies on Cancer and Exposure to Dioxins and Related Compounds
- Arnold Schecter
Published Online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Dioxins and Health: Including Other Persistent Organic Pollutants and Endocrine Disruptors, Third Edition
How to Cite
Hardell, L. and Eriksson, M. (2012) Epidemiological Studies on Cancer and Exposure to Dioxins and Related Compounds, in Dioxins and Health: Including Other Persistent Organic Pollutants and Endocrine Disruptors, Third Edition (ed A. Schecter), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118184141.ch10
Department of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences, University of Texas School of Public Health, Dallas, TX, USA
- Published Online: 30 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 6 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470605295
Online ISBN: 9781118184141
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!