9. Polybrominated Dibenzo-P-Dioxins and Dibenzofurans
- Arnold Schecter
Published Online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Dioxins and Health: Including Other Persistent Organic Pollutants and Endocrine Disruptors, Third Edition
How to Cite
Kannan, K., Liao, C. and Moon, H.-B. (2012) Polybrominated Dibenzo-P-Dioxins and Dibenzofurans, in Dioxins and Health: Including Other Persistent Organic Pollutants and Endocrine Disruptors, Third Edition (ed A. Schecter), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118184141.ch9
Department of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences, University of Texas School of Public Health, Dallas, TX, USA
- Published Online: 30 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 6 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470605295
Online ISBN: 9781118184141
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!