11. Removal of Diethanolamine (DEA) from Wastewater Using Membrane Separation Processes
- Ahmad Fauzi Ismail2,
- Takeshi Matsuura3
Published Online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Sustainable Membrane Technology for Energy, Water, and Environment
How to Cite
Seyoum, B., Mukhtar, H. and Lau, K. K. (2012) Removal of Diethanolamine (DEA) from Wastewater Using Membrane Separation Processes, in Sustainable Membrane Technology for Energy, Water, and Environment (eds A. F. Ismail and T. Matsuura), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118190180.ch11
Advanced Membrane Technology Research Centre (AMTEC), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), 81310 Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
Industrial Membrane Research Laboratory, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 6N5 Canada
- Published Online: 31 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 17 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118024591
Online ISBN: 9781118190180
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!