8. Polymeric Nanocomposite Membranes for Gas Separation
- Ahmad Fauzi Ismail2 and
- Takeshi Matsuura3
Published Online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Sustainable Membrane Technology for Energy, Water, and Environment
How to Cite
Khanbabaei, G., Aalaei, J. and Rahmatpour, A. (2012) Polymeric Nanocomposite Membranes for Gas Separation, in Sustainable Membrane Technology for Energy, Water, and Environment (eds A. F. Ismail and T. Matsuura), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118190180.ch8
Advanced Membrane Technology Research Centre (AMTEC), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), 81310 Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
Industrial Membrane Research Laboratory, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 6N5 Canada
- Published Online: 31 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 17 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118024591
Online ISBN: 9781118190180
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!