3. Structures of Semiconductor Surfaces and Origins of Surface Reactivity with Organic Molecules
- Franklin (Feng) Tao2 and
- Steven L. Bernasek3
Published Online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Functionalization of Semiconductor Surfaces
How to Cite
Qu, Y. and Han, K. (2012) Structures of Semiconductor Surfaces and Origins of Surface Reactivity with Organic Molecules, in Functionalization of Semiconductor Surfaces (eds F. (. Tao and S. L. Bernasek), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118199770.ch3
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, USA
Department of Chemistry, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, USA
- Published Online: 20 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 16 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470562949
Online ISBN: 9781118199770
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!