7. Covalent Binding of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Systems
- Franklin (Feng) Tao3 and
- Steven L. Bernasek4
Published Online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Functionalization of Semiconductor Surfaces
How to Cite
Yong, K. S. and Xu, G.-Q. (2012) Covalent Binding of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Systems, in Functionalization of Semiconductor Surfaces (eds F. (. Tao and S. L. Bernasek), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118199770.ch7
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, USA
Department of Chemistry, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, USA
- Published Online: 20 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 16 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470562949
Online ISBN: 9781118199770
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!