3. Modeling the Processing of Natural Fiber Composites Made Using Liquid Composite Molding
- Srikanth Pilla
Published Online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Scrivener Publishing LLC. All rights reserved.
Handbook of Bioplastics and Biocomposites Engineering Applications
How to Cite
Masoodi, R. and Pillai, K. M. (2011) Modeling the Processing of Natural Fiber Composites Made Using Liquid Composite Molding, in Handbook of Bioplastics and Biocomposites Engineering Applications (ed S. Pilla), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118203699.ch3
Wisconsin Institute for Discovery, University of Wisconsin-Madison, WI, USA
- Published Online: 19 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 5 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470626078
Online ISBN: 9781118203699
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!