The author thanks the editors Ionuţ Fiorescu, Maria C. Mariani, and Frederi G. Viens for their valuable comments. The opinions presented are the exclusive responsibility of the author.
Three. Using Boosting for Financial Analysis and Trading†
- Frederi G. Viens,
- Maria C. Mariani2,
- Ionuţ Florescu3
Published Online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Handbook of Modeling High-Frequency Data in Finance
How to Cite
Creamer, G. (2011) Using Boosting for Financial Analysis and Trading, in Handbook of Modeling High-Frequency Data in Finance (eds F. G. Viens, M. C. Mariani and I. Florescu), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118204580.ch3
Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, TX, USA
Department of Mathematical Sciences, Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ, USA
- Published Online: 7 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 2 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470876886
Online ISBN: 9781118204580
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!