Experimental and Numerical Study on Application of a CMC Nozzle for High Temperature Gas Turbine
- Dileep Singh,
- Jonathan Salem,
- Michael Halbig and
- Sanjay Mathur
Published Online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics and Composites VII
How to Cite
Nita, K., Okita, Y. and Nakamata, C. (2012) Experimental and Numerical Study on Application of a CMC Nozzle for High Temperature Gas Turbine, in Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics and Composites VII (eds D. Singh, J. Salem, M. Halbig and S. Mathur), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118217467.ch29
- Published Online: 6 DEC 2012
- Published Print: 19 NOV 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118205884
Online ISBN: 9781118217467
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!