Ceramicash: A New Ultra Low Cost Chemically Bonded Ceramic Material
- Waltraud M. Kriven,
- Andrew L. Gyekenyesi,
- Gunnar Westin,
- Jingyang Wang,
- Michael Halbig and
- Sanjay Mathur
Published Online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Developments in Strategic Materials and Computational Design III
How to Cite
Colorado, H. A. and Yang, J.-M. (2012) Ceramicash: A New Ultra Low Cost Chemically Bonded Ceramic Material, in Developments in Strategic Materials and Computational Design III (eds W. M. Kriven, A. L. Gyekenyesi, G. Westin, J. Wang, M. Halbig and S. Mathur), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118217542.ch5
- Published Online: 3 DEC 2012
- Published Print: 19 NOV 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118206003
Online ISBN: 9781118217542
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!