Numerical Simulation of the Temperature and Stress Field Evolution Applied to Spark Plasma Sintering
- Waltraud M. Kriven,
- Andrew L. Gyekenyesi,
- Gunnar Westin,
- Jingyang Wang,
- Michael Halbig,
- Sanjay Mathur
Published Online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Developments in Strategic Materials and Computational Design III
How to Cite
Allen, J.B., Walters, C., Welch, C.R. and Peters, J.F. (2012) Numerical Simulation of the Temperature and Stress Field Evolution Applied to Spark Plasma Sintering, in Developments in Strategic Materials and Computational Design III (eds W. M. Kriven, A. L. Gyekenyesi, G. Westin, J. Wang, M. Halbig and S. Mathur), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118217542.ch7
- Published Online: 3 DEC 2012
- Published Print: 19 NOV 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118206003
Online ISBN: 9781118217542
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!