9. 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural Based Polymers
- Vikas Mittal
Published Online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 Scrivener Publishing LLC. All rights reserved.
Renewable Polymers: Synthesis, Processing, and Technology
How to Cite
Amarasekara, A. S. (2011) 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural Based Polymers, in Renewable Polymers: Synthesis, Processing, and Technology (ed V. Mittal), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118217689.ch9
Chemical Engineering Department, The Petroleum Institute, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Published Online: 16 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 10 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470938775
Online ISBN: 9781118217689
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!