15. “The most unlimited Confidence in his Wisdom & Judgement”: Washington as Commander in Chief in the First Years of the French Alliance
- Edward G. Lengel
Published Online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Companion to George Washington, A
How to Cite
Huggins, B. L. (2012) “The most unlimited Confidence in his Wisdom & Judgement”: Washington as Commander in Chief in the First Years of the French Alliance, in Companion to George Washington, A (ed E. G. Lengel), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118219935.ch15
- Published Online: 18 APR 2012
- Published Print: 16 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444331035
Online ISBN: 9781118219935
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!