8. Functionality of Non-Starch Polysaccharides (NSPs)
- Athapol Noomhorm,
- Imran Ahmad and
- Anil Kumar Anal
Published Online: 21 MAR 2014
This edition first published 2014 © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Functional Foods and Dietary Supplements: Processing Effects and Health Benefits
How to Cite
Goh, K. K. T., Kumar, R. and Wong, S.-S. (2014) Functionality of Non-Starch Polysaccharides (NSPs), in Functional Foods and Dietary Supplements: Processing Effects and Health Benefits (eds A. Noomhorm, I. Ahmad and A. K. Anal), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118227800.ch8
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2014
- Published Print: 6 MAY 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118227879
Online ISBN: 9781118227800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!