3. Anaesthesia and Enhanced Recovery for Colorectal Surgery
- Ian Johnston3,
- William Harrop-Griffiths4 and
- Leslie Gemmell5
Published Online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland (AAGBI)
AAGBI Core Topics in Anaesthesia
How to Cite
Peden, C. and Newell, C. (2011) Anaesthesia and Enhanced Recovery for Colorectal Surgery, in AAGBI Core Topics in Anaesthesia (eds I. Johnston, W. Harrop-Griffiths and L. Gemmell), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118227978.ch3
Raigmore Hospital, Inverness, UK
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, London, UK
Wrexham Maelor Hospital, Wrexham, UK
- Published Online: 10 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 29 NOV 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470658628
Online ISBN: 9781118227978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!