6. Targeted Nanoparticles in Radiotherapy
- Yashwant Pathak1 and
- Simon Benita2
Published Online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Antibody-Mediated Drug Delivery Systems: Concepts, Technology, and Applications
How to Cite
Muscarella, M. and Pathak, Y. (2012) Targeted Nanoparticles in Radiotherapy, in Antibody-Mediated Drug Delivery Systems: Concepts, Technology, and Applications (eds Y. Pathak and S. Benita), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118229019.ch6
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida, USA
The Institute for Drug Research of the School of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel
- Published Online: 23 APR 2012
- Published Print: 11 MAY 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470612811
Online ISBN: 9781118229019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!