3. Proteomic Methods to Develop Protein Biomarkers
- J. Andrew Williams3,
- Jeffrey R. Koup4,
- Richard Lalonde5 and
- David D. Christ6
Published Online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Predictive Approaches in Drug Discovery and Development: Biomarkers and In Vitro/In Vivo Correlations
How to Cite
VanBogelen, R. A. and Alessi, D. (2012) Proteomic Methods to Develop Protein Biomarkers, in Predictive Approaches in Drug Discovery and Development: Biomarkers and In Vitro/In Vivo Correlations (eds J. A. Williams, J. R. Koup, R. Lalonde and D. D. Christ), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118230275.ch3
San Diego, CA, USA
Groton, CT, USA
Vonore, TN, USA
Newark, DE, USA
- Published Online: 28 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 30 MAR 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Sean Ekins
Print ISBN: 9780470170830
Online ISBN: 9781118230275
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!