12. Using Decision Theory and Sociological Tools to Facilitate Adoption of Biodiversity-Based Pest Management Strategies
- Geoff M. Gurr3,
- Steve D. Wratten4,
- William E. Snyder5 and
- Donna M. Y. Read6
Published Online: 15 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Biodiversity and Insect Pests: Key Issues for Sustainable Management
How to Cite
Escalada, M. M. and Heong, K. L. (2012) Using Decision Theory and Sociological Tools to Facilitate Adoption of Biodiversity-Based Pest Management Strategies, in Biodiversity and Insect Pests: Key Issues for Sustainable Management (eds G. M. Gurr, S. D. Wratten, W. E. Snyder and D. M. Y. Read), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118231838.ch12
EH Graham Centre for Agricultural Innovation (Charles Sturt University and NSW Department of Primary Industries), PO Box 883 Orange, NSW 2800, Australia
Bio-Protection Research Centre, PO Box 84, Lincoln University, Lincoln 7647, New Zealand
Department of Entomology, Washington State University, Pullman, Washington 99163, USA
Charles Sturt University, PO Box 883 Orange, New South Wales, Australia
- Published Online: 15 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 20 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470656860
Online ISBN: 9781118231838
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!