23. Polish Jewry between the World Wars
- Alan T. Levenson
Published Online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Limited
The Wiley-Blackwell History of Jews and Judaism
How to Cite
Martin, S. (2012) Polish Jewry between the World Wars, in The Wiley-Blackwell History of Jews and Judaism (ed A. T. Levenson), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118232897.ch23
University of Oklahoma, USA
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 20 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405196376
Online ISBN: 9781118232897
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!