44. How Science Lost Its Soul, and Religion Handed It Back
- J. B. Stump1 and
- Alan G. Padgett2
Published Online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing
The Blackwell Companion to Science and Christianity
How to Cite
Baggini, J. (2012) How Science Lost Its Soul, and Religion Handed It Back, in The Blackwell Companion to Science and Christianity (eds J. B. Stump and A. G. Padgett), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118241455.ch44
Bethel College, Indiana, USA
Luther Seminary in Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 20 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444335712
Online ISBN: 9781118241455
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!