2. PON Architecture and Components
Published Online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
The Comsoc Guide to Passive Optical Networks: Enhancing the Last Mile Access
How to Cite
Weinstein, S., Luo, Y. and Wang, T. (2012) PON Architecture and Components, in The Comsoc Guide to Passive Optical Networks: Enhancing the Last Mile Access, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118250549.ch2
- Published Online: 20 APR 2012
- Published Print: 5 APR 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Nim K. Cheung
Print ISBN: 9780470168844
Online ISBN: 9781118250549
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!