22. Rock Art, Inherited Landscapes, and Human Populations in Southern Patagonia
- Jo McDonald2 and
- Peter Veth3
Published Online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to Rock Art
How to Cite
Charlin, J. and Borrero, L. A. (2012) Rock Art, Inherited Landscapes, and Human Populations in Southern Patagonia, in A Companion to Rock Art (eds J. McDonald and P. Veth), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118253892.ch22
Centre for Rock Art Research and Management, University of Western Australia, Australia
University of Western Australia, Australia
- Published Online: 23 JUL 2012
- Published Print: 8 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444334241
Online ISBN: 9781118253892
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!