16. Symbolic Material Culture, the Built Environment, and Society in Middle to Late Roman Greece
Published Online: 13 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Bintliff
The Complete Archaeology of Greece: From Hunter-Gatherers to the 20th Century AD
How to Cite
Bintliff, J. (2012) Symbolic Material Culture, the Built Environment, and Society in Middle to Late Roman Greece, in The Complete Archaeology of Greece: From Hunter-Gatherers to the 20th Century AD, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118255179.ch16
- Published Online: 13 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 20 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405154185
Online ISBN: 9781118255179
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!