33. A Sense of Border
- Thomas M. Wilson2 and
- Hastings Donnan3
Published Online: 5 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Companion to Border Studies, A
How to Cite
Green, S. (2012) A Sense of Border, in Companion to Border Studies, A (eds T. M. Wilson and H. Donnan), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118255223.ch33
Department of Anthropology, Binghamton University, State University of New York, USA
Queen's University Belfast, UK
- Published Online: 5 DEC 2012
- Published Print: 22 MAY 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405198936
Online ISBN: 9781118255223
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!