25. Lost, Found, and Made
Qualitative Data in the Study of Three-Step Flows of Communication
- Ingrid Volkmer
Published Online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Handbook of Global Media Research
How to Cite
Jensen, K. B. (2012) Lost, Found, and Made, in The Handbook of Global Media Research (ed I. Volkmer), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118255278.ch25
University of Melbourne, Australia
- Published Online: 20 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 29 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405198707
Online ISBN: 9781118255278
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!