6. Media Cultures in a Global Age
A Transcultural Approach to an Expanded Spectrum
- Ingrid Volkmer
Published Online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Handbook of Global Media Research
How to Cite
Couldry, N. and Hepp, A. (2012) Media Cultures in a Global Age, in The Handbook of Global Media Research (ed I. Volkmer), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118255278.ch6
University of Melbourne, Australia
- Published Online: 20 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 29 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405198707
Online ISBN: 9781118255278
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!