27. Forensic Anthropology at the New York City Office of Chief Medical Examiner
- Dennis C. Dirkmaat
Published Online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to Forensic Anthropology
How to Cite
Rainwater, C. W., Crowder, C., Hartnett, K. M., Fridie, J. S., Figura, B. J., Godbold, J., Warnasch, S. C. and Adams, B. J. (2012) Forensic Anthropology at the New York City Office of Chief Medical Examiner, in A Companion to Forensic Anthropology (ed D. C. Dirkmaat), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118255377.ch27
University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Published Online: 22 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 20 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405191234
Online ISBN: 9781118255377
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!