5. Crime Scene Perspective: Collecting Evidence in the Context of the Criminal Incident
- Dennis C. Dirkmaat
Published Online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to Forensic Anthropology
How to Cite
Hochrein, M. J. (2012) Crime Scene Perspective: Collecting Evidence in the Context of the Criminal Incident, in A Companion to Forensic Anthropology (ed D. C. Dirkmaat), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118255377.ch5
University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Published Online: 22 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 20 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405191234
Online ISBN: 9781118255377
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!