14. Who's in Control? Guidelines for e-Learning Navigation
Published Online: 4 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2008, 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
e-Learning and the Science of Instruction: Proven Guidelines for Consumers and Designers of Multimedia Learning, Third Edition
How to Cite
Clark, R. C. and Mayer, R. E. (2011) Who's in Control? Guidelines for e-Learning Navigation, in e-Learning and the Science of Instruction: Proven Guidelines for Consumers and Designers of Multimedia Learning, Third Edition, Pfeiffer, San Francisco, CA, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118255971.ch14
- Published Online: 4 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 1 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470874301
Online ISBN: 9781118255971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!