Published Online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
200 Contractual Problems and their Solutions, Third Edition
How to Cite
Knowles, R. (2012) Programme, in 200 Contractual Problems and their Solutions, Third Edition, Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118257050.ch5
- Published Online: 14 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 15 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470658314
Online ISBN: 9781118257050
- programme, and forms of contract;
- contractors, and approval before amends;
- GC/Works/1, MF/1, contract;
- subcontractors, having no obligations;
- contractor's programme and float time;
- float accommodating risk;
- programmes, as contracts;
- contracts, followed to the letter;
- employers, paying up with no benefit
This chapter contains sections titled:
Where a contractor submits a programme which is approved or accepted by the architect/engineer, is he obliged to follow it or can he amend it at his own discretion?
Is a subcontractor obliged to follow a main contractor's programme?
Who owns float time in the contractor's programme, the architect/engineer or the contractor?
What is the effect of making the programme a contract document?