2. How Banks Played the Leverage Game
Published Online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2009 New York University Stern School of Business. All rights reserved.
Restoring Financial Stability: How to Repair a Failed System
How to Cite
Acharya, V. V. and Richardson, M. (2009) How Banks Played the Leverage Game, in Restoring Financial Stability: How to Repair a Failed System, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118258163.ch2
- Published Online: 9 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 9 MAR 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470499344
Online ISBN: 9781118258163
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!