1. The Architecture of Financial Regulation
Published Online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 New York University Stern School of Business. All rights reserved.
Regulating Wall Street: The Dodd-Frank Act and the New Architecture of Global Finance
How to Cite
Acharya, V. V., Cooley, T. F., Richardson, M. and Walter, I. (2010) The Architecture of Financial Regulation, in Regulating Wall Street: The Dodd-Frank Act and the New Architecture of Global Finance, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118258231.ch1
- Published Online: 29 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 25 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470768778
Online ISBN: 9781118258231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!