34. the Role of Culture in Finance
- H. Kent Baker and
- John R. Nofsinger
Published Online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Behavioral Finance: Investors, Corporations, and Markets
How to Cite
Williamson, R. (2010) the Role of Culture in Finance, in Behavioral Finance: Investors, Corporations, and Markets (eds H. K. Baker and J. R. Nofsinger), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118258415.ch34
- Published Online: 29 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 20 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470499115
Online ISBN: 9781118258415
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!