6. The Effect of Corporate Governance on Performance
- H. Kent Baker and
- Ronald Anderson
Published Online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Corporate Governance: A Synthesis of Theory, Research, and Practice
How to Cite
Bhagat, S., Bolton, B. and Romano, R. (2010) The Effect of Corporate Governance on Performance, in Corporate Governance: A Synthesis of Theory, Research, and Practice (eds H. K. Baker and R. Anderson), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118258439.ch6
- Published Online: 29 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 20 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470499139
Online ISBN: 9781118258439
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!