Published Online: 4 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved
Design for Flooding: Architecture, Landscape, and Urban Design for Resilience to Flooding and Climate Change
How to Cite
Watson, D. and Adams, M. (2010) Glossary, in Design for Flooding: Architecture, Landscape, and Urban Design for Resilience to Flooding and Climate Change, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118259870.gloss
- Published Online: 4 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 8 NOV 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470475645
Online ISBN: 9781118259870
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!