11. Contagion or Interdependence in the Financial Markets of Asia, Latin America, and the United States: From Tequila Effect to the Subprime Crisis
- Robert W. Kolb
Published Online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Financial Contagion: The Viral Threat to the Wealth of Nations
How to Cite
Marcal, E. F., Pereira, P. L. V., Martin, D. M. L., Nakamura, W. T. and Monteiro, W. O. (2011) Contagion or Interdependence in the Financial Markets of Asia, Latin America, and the United States: From Tequila Effect to the Subprime Crisis, in Financial Contagion: The Viral Threat to the Wealth of Nations (ed R. W. Kolb), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118267646.ch11
- Published Online: 29 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 7 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470922385
Online ISBN: 9781118267646
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!