7. Clean Energy Infrastructure: Moving from a Niche Opportunity to a Mainstream Asset Class
- Michael D. Underhill
Published Online: 4 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Handbook of Infrastructure Investing
How to Cite
Lawrence, S. and Dickson, P. (2010) Clean Energy Infrastructure: Moving from a Niche Opportunity to a Mainstream Asset Class, in The Handbook of Infrastructure Investing (ed M. D. Underhill), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118268117.ch7
- Published Online: 4 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 17 MAY 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470243671
Online ISBN: 9781118268117
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!