19. An Economic View of the Impact of Human Capital on Firm Performance and Valuation
Published Online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2010 Rawley Thomas and Benton E. Gup. All rights reserved.
The Valuation Handbook: Valuation Techniques from Today's Top Practitioners
How to Cite
Thomas, R. and Gup, B. E. (2009) An Economic View of the Impact of Human Capital on Firm Performance and Valuation, in The Valuation Handbook: Valuation Techniques from Today's Top Practitioners, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118268179.ch19
- Published Online: 6 DEC 2011
- Published Print: 19 OCT 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470385791
Online ISBN: 9781118268179
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!