9. Murine Models of Dysfunctional Telomeres and Telomerase
- Neal F. Lue3 and
- Chantal Autexier4,5
Published Online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Telomerases: Chemistry, Biology, and Clinical Applications
How to Cite
Liu, Y. and Harrington, L. (2012) Murine Models of Dysfunctional Telomeres and Telomerase, in Telomerases: Chemistry, Biology, and Clinical Applications (eds N. F. Lue and C. Autexier), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118268667.ch9
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY, USA
Departments of Anatomy and Cell Biology, and Medicine, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Bloomfield Centre for Research in Aging, Lady Davis Institute for Medical Research, Jewish General Hospital, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Published Online: 21 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 1 JUN 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470592045
Online ISBN: 9781118268667
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!