- Stephanie M. McConachie,
- Anthony R. Petrosky and
- Lauren B. Resnick
Published Online: 4 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2010 University of Pittsburgh of the Commonwealth System of Higher Education. All rights reserved.
Content Matters: A Disciplinary Literacy Approach to Improving Student Learning
How to Cite
McConachie, S. M., Petrosky, A. R. and Resnick, L. B. (eds) (2009) References, in Content Matters: A Disciplinary Literacy Approach to Improving Student Learning, Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, CA, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118269466.refs
- Published Online: 4 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 16 NOV 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470434116
Online ISBN: 9781118269466
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!