17. Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Barbara A. Mowder,
- Florence Rubinson and
- Anastasia E. Yasik
Published Online: 5 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Evidence-Based Practice in Infant and Early Childhood Psychology
How to Cite
Zager, D., Alpern, C. S. and Boutot, E. A. (2009) Autism Spectrum Disorders, in Evidence-Based Practice in Infant and Early Childhood Psychology (eds B. A. Mowder, F. Rubinson and A. E. Yasik), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118269602.ch17
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 27 JUL 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470395264
Online ISBN: 9781118269602
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!