8. Play Therapy with Children Exhibiting ADHD
- Jennifer N. Baggerly,
- Dee C. Ray and
- Sue C. Bratton
Published Online: 5 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Child-Centered Play Therapy Research: The Evidence Base for Effective Practice
How to Cite
Ray, D. C. (2010) Play Therapy with Children Exhibiting ADHD, in Child-Centered Play Therapy Research: The Evidence Base for Effective Practice (eds J. N. Baggerly, D. C. Ray and S. C. Bratton), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118269626.ch8
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 12 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470422014
Online ISBN: 9781118269626
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!