26. Soaring to New Heights: Outcome-Oriented Metaphor in a Case of Severe Phobia
- George W. Burns
Published Online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Happiness, Healing, Enhancement: Your Casebook Collection for Applying Positive Psychology in Therapy
How to Cite
Burns, G. W. (2009) Soaring to New Heights: Outcome-Oriented Metaphor in a Case of Severe Phobia, in Happiness, Healing, Enhancement: Your Casebook Collection for Applying Positive Psychology in Therapy (ed G. W. Burns), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118269664.ch26
- Published Online: 9 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 7 DEC 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470291153
Online ISBN: 9781118269664
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!