2. Psychological Assessment of Growth Following Adversity: A Review
- Stephen Joseph and
- P. Alex Linley
Published Online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Trauma, Recovery, and Growth: Positive Psychological Perspectives on Posttraumatic Stress
How to Cite
Joseph, S. and Linley, P. A. (2008) Psychological Assessment of Growth Following Adversity: A Review, in Trauma, Recovery, and Growth: Positive Psychological Perspectives on Posttraumatic Stress (eds S. Joseph and P. A. Linley), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118269718.ch2
- Published Online: 9 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 25 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470075029
Online ISBN: 9781118269718
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!