5. Stepfathers in Cultural Context: Mexican American Families in the United States
- Jan Pryor
Published Online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
The International Handbook of Stepfamilies: Policy and Practice in Legal, Research, and Clinical Environments
How to Cite
Coltrane, S., Gutierrez, E. and Parke, R. D. (2008) Stepfathers in Cultural Context: Mexican American Families in the United States, in The International Handbook of Stepfamilies: Policy and Practice in Legal, Research, and Clinical Environments (ed J. Pryor), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118269923.ch5
- Published Online: 9 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 21 JUL 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470114582
Online ISBN: 9781118269923
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!