16. The Impact of Race on Children's Occupational Aspirations
- Stephen M. Quintana and
- Clark McKown
Published Online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Handbook of Race, Racism, and the Developing Child
How to Cite
Hughes, J. M. and Bigler, R. S. (2007) The Impact of Race on Children's Occupational Aspirations, in Handbook of Race, Racism, and the Developing Child (eds S. M. Quintana and C. McKown), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118269930.ch16
- Published Online: 9 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 16 NOV 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470043226
Online ISBN: 9781118269930
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!