18. Acquisition and Development of a Shared Psychological Intergroup Repertoire in a Context of an Intractable Conflict
- Stephen M. Quintana and
- Clark McKown
Published Online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Handbook of Race, Racism, and the Developing Child
How to Cite
Teichman, Y. and Bar-Tal, D. (2007) Acquisition and Development of a Shared Psychological Intergroup Repertoire in a Context of an Intractable Conflict, in Handbook of Race, Racism, and the Developing Child (eds S. M. Quintana and C. McKown), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118269930.ch18
- Published Online: 9 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 16 NOV 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470043226
Online ISBN: 9781118269930
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!