18. Acquisition and Development of a Shared Psychological Intergroup Repertoire in a Context of an Intractable Conflict
- Stephen M. Quintana,
- Clark McKown
Published Online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Handbook of Race, Racism, and the Developing Child
How to Cite
Teichman, Y. and Bar-Tal, D. (2007) Acquisition and Development of a Shared Psychological Intergroup Repertoire in a Context of an Intractable Conflict, in Handbook of Race, Racism, and the Developing Child (eds S. M. Quintana and C. McKown), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118269930.ch18
- Published Online: 9 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 16 NOV 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470043226
Online ISBN: 9781118269930
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!