3. Criterion A: Controversies and Clinical Implications
- Gerald M. Rosen and
- B. Christopher Frueh
Published Online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Clinician's Guide to Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
How to Cite
O'Donnell, M. L., Creamer, M. and Cooper, J. (2010) Criterion A: Controversies and Clinical Implications, in Clinician's Guide to Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (eds G. M. Rosen and B. C. Frueh), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118269961.ch3
- Published Online: 9 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 12 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470450956
Online ISBN: 9781118269961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!