8. Cognitive Behavioral Treatments for PTSD
- Gerald M. Rosen and
- B. Christopher Frueh
Published Online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Clinician's Guide to Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
How to Cite
Hembree, E. A. and Foa, E. B. (2010) Cognitive Behavioral Treatments for PTSD, in Clinician's Guide to Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (eds G. M. Rosen and B. C. Frueh), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118269961.ch8
- Published Online: 9 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 12 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470450956
Online ISBN: 9781118269961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!